I've got another experimental post this month over on the PaperArtsy Blog, this time with one of their flower dies, Scallop Flower. I thought I'd try it out in as many different materials as possible, layering them up, cutting into the petals, stamping on them etc.
Here's the finished project using Hot Pick 1305 and two of the flowers:
And a close up or two:
These images are stamped on acetate with white paint blocking out the back.
The background is a piece of scrapbook paper that's been stamped over and set in an embroidery hoop - it goes in really well, nice and taught.
To see all the different flowers I made, hop on over to the PaperArtsy Blog.
Yes, that's the name of my next class at The Craft Barn on Saturday 29 November.
We're going to be decorating these large letters to make a Christmas bit of artwork for your mantelpiece that you can keep getting out for years to come:
I've chosen a turquoise, red and green colour scheme, but you can choose whatever colours you like, so if you fancy coming along and having some fun, just follow the link above!