Thursday 22 January 2009

Colourful Collage

As Glenda said in her comment, the show is called Glenda's Colourful Collage Stamping and it's first showing is on Feb 10th at 1.00pm on Create and Craft TV.
I can't show you any of the other stamps that are used , but I have found photos of another 2 samples that use the Harlequin Rose plate.
The first is a card on glossy white cardstock:
And the second is an altered glass jar that I got from Ikea: I saw this idea ages ago in a Somerset Studios book called 'Transparent Art'.This particular project was by Cynthia Shaffer - I have to say it was quite fiddly, but it was great fun all the same!


Cheers!

Helen

2 comments:

craftimamma said...

These are lovely inspiration pieces for us all once again Helen. Love the rose card and the jar is really pretty.

Lesley

Anonymous said...

Beautiful pieces, especially the jar - love it!