Thursday 24 September 2009

Artisan Craft Show

Artisan Craft Show 3rd and 4th October Warwick Exhibition Centre.

I'm busy getting some stuff ready for this show as I'm doing a Make 'n' Take on the Craft Stamper stand on the Saturday afternoon. It's going to involve Elusive Images stamps, glossy cardstock and bright colours!! More I cannot say! But I think my slot's at about 2pm if you want to come and have a look.

We're also going to be swapping ATCs so I've been ATC-ing for England and now have a respectable pile - I've even made a tin to put them in:


Here are some pictures of a few of them - they use all sorts of stamps, papers, embellishments etc.



I'll show you some more over the next few days!

Helen

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

How I wish I was going,I would have loved to have met you and do a little ATC swap....anything to own a little piece of your work.Hope you have a good time at the show next weekend.

Fliss said...

Great atcs Helen. If you've got any left over do bring them back as I'm in the middle of making a pile for Ally Pally on Sunday at the moment.
Good luck with the make and take.
Fliss xx

Jo Capper-Sandon said...

I wish you well with the make and take....are your knees knocking together yet? ;0)

You and bright colours are always a fantastic combination so you cant fail to produce something fab I bet!

Caz said...

I think Lou and I are coming - I'm supposed to be working overtime but I think when it comes to the crunch, the overtime will be put on hold!!! Looking forward to a great day out and seeing what you're going to be making.
The ATC's look great - I was trying to make some for the Retreat in November but haven't got much past the first one!!!
Take care
Caz

Anonymous said...

Sounds like a wonderful show! Beautiful ATCs. Carrie