Thursday 12 November 2009

Smile...

I made this for my niece's birthday - it was originally an ATC and, running late as usual, I thought i'd just put it on a card. That way the main artwork was already done - I just added some flourishes (Autumn Leaves) and some borders (Kelly Panacci):
I love this Paperbag Studios stamp - it always cheers me up. Paperbag Studios stamps are available from Happy Daze, and I'm delighted to be on their Design Team, 'cos I love their stuff!

Thanks for looking!

Helen

2 comments:

Fliss said...

This is gorgeous Helen and that's one of my favourite most used stamps ever. It always make me smile too as the woman in the photo is a bit like my dear Mum when she was young.
Felicity x

Cath Wilson said...

That's lovely, Helen - simple but just right for the stamp :)