Wednesday 2 December 2009

January Craft Stamper



Yes, January Craft Stamper is out in the shops this Friday and it's a great issue.
It's got loads of different ideas in. Here's a sneak peek from the Scraps to Scrumptious article I wrote - this card uses the Elusive Images Butterfly Poppy and Daisy collage stamps:



Actually, that's the only sneak peek I can give you as I forgot to take any more photos!!! You'll just have to buy the magazine!

I also took part in the Stamping Contrasts article which uses the fabulous Keeper stamps by Artistic Outpost from Happy Daze - I'm not telling you how many of those sets I've got - just can't resist them!! You can see extra ideas on the Happy Daze blog.

Thanks for looking!

Helen

3 comments:

craftimamma said...

Hi Helen, I received my copy of CS last Friday would you believe and both those articles are brilliant.

I love all the artwork you did and on Sunday, my friend and I had an inky 'playday' with Moira of Happy Daze and we were all singing your praises.

I love the cards using up all the little scraps and am determined to have a go at this after Christmas.

Lesley Xx

Lynne K said...

Just got my copy, & I think your scrap cards are wonderful! I love the designs, but especially the one using the inchie stamps, which I am going to try as soon as I get chance. The colours are gorgeous. Oh, and your tin is great too!

Katy said...

Idea already stolen LOL. Love your scraps cards so much Helen - just inspired!