Thursday 15 April 2010

A very late Happy Easter!!

Yes, I know I'm late but Easter seemed to be very busy.

My MIL came to stay which meant major clean-up time - you know what I mean!

Then I went up to Wales to help my Mum as she's moving from a 5 bedroom house to a flat. That was 30 years of clean-up/clear-out to do. Actually she'd done most of it - it was just a case of measuring up and helping her get new appliances, make lists that we promptly lost, work out who she has to contact etc. All those things that have to be done when you move house. We had an afternoon off on the Sunday as it was such lovely weather and went and sat in the gardens at Erddig which is a lovely National Trust house where my Mum volunteers. If you're ever near Wrexham it's well worth a visit.

Anyway, my cards got started but not finished.

I thought I'd use up scraps and some of those bird stamps that I can never resist buying! They use 3 sets, one from Kaisercraft, one from Crate Paper and one from Basic Grey.




Thanks for looking!

Helen

PS Off to play with the new Artistic Outpost stamps now: Lovely Day and Steampunk.

2 comments:

Sid said...

Your birdies are fab, & a very Happy Easter to you too :-) !! Better late than never as they say.

Cath Wilson said...

Such pretty cards but cool at the same time. I love your use of colour.