Sunday 18 July 2010

Chick, chick, chick, chick, chicken...

Just look at these wonderful stamps I got from Lynne at the Altered Element - if you don't know her site you have to visit it as it's like a treasure trove:


She actually ordered these in for me - they're by Artemio and very reasonable and, most of all, fun!

I've made two cards with them so far - I'd meant to make more things but I get so involved with all the twiddly bits. The slanted edge came from a happy accident - I'd stamped something on one of them that I didn't like so decided to cut it off. The papers are Basic Grey Basics and Urban Prairie:




Thanks for looking!

Helen

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

wonderful cards...your choice in papers really do make these.

Sid said...

Super cards and the stamps are great, I have a few and they are always a bargain price !

Netty said...

These are such fun cards, love how you have used the stamps. Annette

Barbara said...

Fun cards!