Wednesday 30 March 2011

WOYWW - am I in the right place?

Yes, you are!
I just had to post a piccie of my desk today for WOYWW because for once it's quite tidy! Now I know you might not all agree with me looking at the jumble of tape etc at the back (and of course my guardian gargoyle!), but believe you me, if you've seen some of my previous posts you'll know that this is mega clean!
I've tidied it up 'cos I'm just starting on my next project for Craft Stamper, talking of which they're publishing the first ever Craft Stamper E-Zine on Friday which is totally free and available to download. It's got the 12 favourite projects from 2010 voted for by the readers. So go and have a look on Friday.

Thanks for looking!

Helen

PS Those are some of the gorgeous new tags from Crafty Individuals on the right there.

6 comments:

Sarah said...

Was admiring your work in CS - a great issue this month - full of fab things. I always love your use of colouring and details - so detailed but easy to take in! Beautiful. I could also buy a million stamps just to look at too...
Thanks for sharing your workdesk today. Wishing you lots of creativity until next time!

Sasa (Sarah) at 1

http://blueboxbabe.blogspot.com/

Caroline Hallett said...

Loving your messy tidy desk - you should see mine! And thanks for the tip on e-craft stamper - I get the paper mag on subscription, but good to know. Happy WOYWW - Caroline

Helen said...

Yes, it does look tidy for you!! Alos love the tags in your previous post. Will be checking out the CS E-zine!

KanataNewf said...

Love your crafty space!

Happy WOYWW!
Sheena #118

okienurse said...

Very nice and tidy your messy desk this week. I always think it looks very creative. Thanks for sharing. Vickie #83

anita01 said...

Kijk mijn ogen uit bij jou...stempel je dit nu allemaal????

Machtig mooi.

Warme groetjes,
Anita.