Sunday 31 July 2011

Bright and Beautiful...

There's a new challenge going up for August on Crafty Individuals blog called 'Bright and Beautiful'
Here's the first of my samples - I thought I'd better make more than one as this is the challenge that I've chosen - you know how I love bright colours!
Here's a close-up:

Here's straight on and then slightly sideways so you can see it's made with a 3x4 inch deep canvas:


I've used the corset set of stamps CI-306 and the buildings CI-271.

For the colours I've used Kaleidacolor inkpads: Bouquet for the background (brayered every which way but loose!) and Calypso for the mannequins.

Thanks for looking!

Helen

6 comments:

G Peplow said...

Hi Helen, Gorgeous little house, I love the colours you use so bright and cheery, Gay xxx

Cath Wilson said...

You've done a fab job with this, Helen. I always love your choice of colour and this is no exception. Beautiful work and some fab stamping there :-)

Sid said...

It's lovely Helen !!

Suze Bain said...

Helen, these are fab. I've had a bit of a nosy around your blog and love your work (so I'm your 100th follower!) xx

Silvia(Barnie) said...

Your bright and color pieces are wonderful.

Anonymous said...

This is great, I love the design and it's so bright and cheerful. Laura