Tuesday 23 August 2011

Not at all what I expected...

Do you ever get that - you start a project and it turns out completely differently to what you'd sort of planned? This was one of those - that's my explanation for a rather Hallowe'eny card in the middle of August!
It uses one of the new Crafty Individuals stamps, the crow one, which I saw and was immediately drawn to. So I stamped it and coloured it and then couldn't work out what to do next! (I think it was my very yellow moon that stumped me!)




Thanks for looking!

Helen

3 comments:

Evil Edna said...

very halloweenie, although still very treat like.EE

Suze Bain said...

This looks fab when you zoom in, you can really see the details & texture. Don't think it's too scary - I think the crow looks quite friendly! xx

Robyn Phelan Sharp said...

Helen - you are such a true talent. Love this.