Monday 24 October 2011

Craft Barn Vintage Heaven class...

Well, this was yesterday up at the Craft Barn in Lingfield and I thoroughly enjoyed myself, so I hope everyone there enjoyed what I did!
Haven't really taught many classes before, so I just went along and did my thing!
The ladies were lovely and I was really pleased that they all did different variations of the basic project, choosing combinations of colours that they liked and mixing and matching the various stamps and embellishments etc.
Here are pics of the works in progress about halfway through (in no particular order):

:







I haven't put names to them as I know I'll get in a muddle!
We were using Crafty Individual stamps, Tando Creative chipboard and tissue paper with Distress inkpads and stains - all available from the Craft Barn.

Thanks for looking and thanks for making my first class such fun!

Helen

PS The Craft Barn's got some fab new charm embellishments - fantastic range and well priced.

3 comments:

Sid said...

Great ideas Helen !!

Jean Hardy said...

Glad you had a lovely class Helen - hope there are many more to follow! Bet your ladies had a great time too. Jean

Blue Boy said...

Hi Helen, as one of the "ladies" I can testify that it was a great class. We all had a great time, you are a great teacher and hope to see you doing more classes at Craft Barn. Next time we can compare our Stampboard pieces of art!
Belinda