Friday 10 February 2012

Craft Barn tomorrow

Well I'm putting the finishing touches to my prep for the Craft Barn demos tomorrow. I've made up a display board with lots of samples (hope there's room for it and all my clobber - you know how messy I am!)
Here's some more of the stuff:




I've kept these fairly simple as regards twiddly stuff as I wanted to show the Oxford Impression stamps, but the images are great for adding gems and embellishments to. If you're in the area, come in and have a chat - I'd love to see you.

Thanks for looking!

Helen

6 comments:

May said...

O my word these are stunning!! I wish I had booked to come through now , but working instead, Just love these cards, have a fun day, Hugs May x x x

Alie Hoogenboezem-de Vries said...

Great cards, all 3, love the way you colored the dress on the third card escpecially Helen

greeings, Alie :-)

Sid said...

Fanbulous work !!

Unknown said...

Hi Helen,
These are lovely. I especially love the chandelier.

Julia S-W said...

Hi Helen, loved your demo at the Craft Barn and bought an ink pad and some card to try it out!! Unfortunately the card I bought is not the same as the little piece you gave me. Yours has a high mirror finish unlike the one sold. Could you advise me on the correct card to buy if you have a moment? Thanks. Julia

Helen said...

Hi Julia
They were selling the same card in packs of A6 size 'cos they got them out while I was there. It's called glossy card - not necessarily on website, but if you phone them they've probably got it.
Hope this helps, otherwise get back to me with your e-mail address.
Cheers!
Helen