Monday 5 November 2012

Demo day at the Craft Barn

Or should I call it 'Demolition' Day at the Craft Barn  as I managed to spill the water in my non spill pot over everything - I was actually aiming for Jo Firth Young who was sitting next to me, but sadly I missed!
We had a great day demoing though, it was a laugh a minute! I don't think they'll put the two of us next to each other again - in fact we'll probably be sat on our own at opposite ends of the shop!
Many thanks to all who came to visit - it was lovely to see you.
My next event is my Gothic Christmas class and I'm going to give you a sneak peek of one of the things we'll be making using the new Lynne Perrella Christmas stamps:


Don't you just love that gothic arch shape - it's a new one that Di from Tando made especially for the class.
If you are coming to the class, I would bring an apron and an old credit/plastic card for plastering on the crackle paint.

Thanks for looking!

Helen

3 comments:

Susan said...

I can't wait, Helen. I've been longing to do a Lynne Perrella class with you (I'm the one who insisted on using LP stamps on her bag for the TAP class!). Would it be too cheeky to ask what LP plates you'll be using? Are they all going to be from the Xmas release? Sue. sylark@hotmail.com

Susan said...

I can't wait, Helen. I've been longing to do a Lynne Perrella class for ages (I was the one who insisted on using LP stamps on her bag for the TAP class!). Would it be too cheeky to ask what other plates you'll be using - so that I can get them in advance!!! Sue

Anonymous said...

Ooh! That looks familiar! Another brilliant class Helen, I had a really lovely day! Hope your journey home was ok. Glad to see this photo, as I didn't save the ones I took! Wish I wasn't so technically challenged! Off to do some finishing off now ;o)
Alison xx