Friday 14 February 2014

New Lynne Perrella....

Hooray! The new Lynne Perrella stamps from PaperArtsy are fantastic and I've been lucky enough to have a play with them before the Stitches Trade Show this weekend. These are the sets that I used:




Here are some of the samples I've made - these all use Portfolio crayons, acetate and Fresco paint on the back. The colour scheme was orange and blue:






These next samples use stencilling and Distress inks:





I haven't overdone the embellishments as I wanted the stamp images to stand out. I think you'll agree, these
stamps are wonderful!
They'll be available in stores after the Trade Show along with lots of other new PaperArtsy products: stencils, Fresco paints, JOFY stamps, Darcy stamps, Lin Brown stamps plus a new stamp designer, Ellen Vargo. Lots and lots of lovely stuff!

Thanks for looking!

Helen


5 comments:

Sophie said...

Oh oh oh...:-)
Wie verführerisch...
Meine Lieblingsstempel, und ganz NEU !
Du hast wunderschöne Kreationen damit gemacht.
Meine Güte, wie fantastisch!
Die Farben... alles ist so prächtig und schön anzusehen.
BRAVO!

Sophie

Sid said...

Fab designs Helen & I love your designs !

ionabunny said...

I love love love them all. That colour scheme is so bright and cheerful. Love your white pen work. Absolutely fantastic. Thanks for making my heart sing

Anonymous said...

Fantastic samples Helen! I really love these new stamps, & that colour scheme is gorgeous!
Thanks for a fab crafty class yesterday! I did get my cards finished at home, it was fun putting them together. I even did some more colouring in! Lol!
See you soon,
Alison xxx

crazy4atc said...

Beautiful insprirations, great job!