Thursday 17 April 2014

Extravaganza excitement....

Now, I know you might think it's a long way off, but for those of us demoing and taking classes, The Craft Barn Extravaganza is getting closer and closer!
I'm demoing on the Saturday and Sunday and also, for the very first time, taking a Master Class, which I'm very excited about. This is what we're going to be decorating:



I'm planning on using the latest Lynne Perrella stamps, Fresco paints, real copper metal and some chipboard pieces from Tando that Di's making up especially. This is a big project and going to be great fun as well as functional, so if you fancy coming along, my class is on the Friday 6th June.
When I've actually made the project, I'll post a (very) sneak peek.

Thanks for looking!

Helen

1 comment:

Annie said...

looking forward to viewing the completed project Helen. Wish I lived close enough to take a workshop with you.

CRafty Hugs
Annie x