Sunday 27 April 2014

Nature's Beauty number 2!

For this project I was thinking of the tulip fields in Holland, as you can see:


It uses just one stamp, CI-388 Tiptoe through the Tulips. I used a wooden plaque that I found on sale in a discount store - I just painted over what was on it. I liked the scalloped edge. The tulips are just stamped on paper and cut out and coloured (think I used Gelatos). The background is stamped with the same stamp, but I just used the texty bit:


To finish it off, I stuck on some of the lovely filigree corners:


Very good value these and come in several finishes. You could also paint them or rub over with Treasure Gold to get the exact colour you want.

So, you've just got time to enter this month's Challenge - I'm in charge of next month's, but you'll just have to wait and see what theme I've chosen!

Thanks for looking!

Helen


2 comments:

Sophie said...

So prächtig, so wunderschön...
Ich bin total begeistert :-)

Sonnige Grüße

Sid said...

Lovely tulips, how fresh Helen !