Tuesday 10 June 2014

A couple more....

tags that is, for the Crafty Individuals Challenge this month.
This one's stamped on some of the Crafty Individuals card, with a bit of stencilling in the background, using CI-405:



And this one, which I've saved 'til last, uses that gorgeous Alice Palace turtle, one of the latest releases:




Meanwhile, I'd just like to say a massive thank you to everyone who came along to the Craft Barn this weekend for the Extravaganza and made it such a fantastic occasion. I really enjoyed myself - it was lovely to meet lots of you and have a natter. 
And also many thanks to all those at the Craft Barn busy beavering away behind the scenes to make it all run so smoothly.

Thanks for looking!

Helen




3 comments:

ElizabethR said...

Gorgeous makes I love the Turtle stamp, Elizabeth x

Sid said...

Fab tags Helen !

Cocofolies said...

I especially LOVE your last tag with Alice's Turtle, really beautiful!!! Thanks so much for your always great inspiration Helen, you don't know it maybe but I'm a huge fan of your works and I think that you have highly influenced my work as an artist... So a big thank you for sharing so well your works through great tutorials. Good continuation in your passion and work, wishes Coco x