Thursday 26 June 2014

Zany Bird Class

You know when you make something and it just turns out to be really enjoyable? Well, this project was just like that. From not knowing where to start, I then found it hard to stop!
Meet Zany Bird:


He's originally a plain brown papier mache bird, but with a bit of paint, stamping and extra twiddly bits, he's turned into this:


If you fancy coming along on Sunday 6 July and having a go at making one, then come along to The Craft Barn and join in the fun.

Thanks for looking!

Helen


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

He's fabulous Helen! Really wish I could come, but it's my niece's confirmation. Have fun!
Alison xxx

Sid said...

Fab birdy Helen !!

Annie said...

I love your Zany Bird Helen and he looks very proud of his new makeover. Wish I could attend as it would be great to meet you.
TFS Annie x