Sunday 17 April 2016

The finished article....

As I've been talking about Infusions all week, I just thought I'd show you a piece of art that I made using them:

This uses the Infusions on Yupo paper which produces a softer effect than on matte card because it's not porous. I've stencilled and stamped (Everything Art plate 01), blotting as I went. The flowers are die cut out of 'Infusion-ed' vellum, with touches of White Fire Treasure Gold added.




I'm going to be doing a class with Infusions on May 18th at The Craft Barn, so if you want to come and play just contact them. You'll be able to try out all the colours (I've only used three of them as at the mo that's all I've got!) and lots of techniques.

Thanks for looking!

Helen

1 comment:

Sid said...

Very lovely piece Helen ! Very subtle effects !